Sprious is seeking a detail-oriented, self-motivated, highly-flexible, and driven Administrative Assistant to support our growing team across multiple departments. This person will be working with the Admin Ops & People Ops teams to streamline processes, support leadership, and lend a helping hand wherever needed! The ideal candidate is able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment, prioritize a multitude of activities at once, speak up and share their opinion, and has a “Can Do” attitude.
If you’re looking to be a cog in a corporate machine, look elsewhere. But if you’re a self-starter who wants to create for one of Lincoln’s fastest-growing new technology companies, you’re in the right place!
We offer competitive pay along with a generous benefits package that includes a 401(k) match and EAP. Plus: smoothies, kegs, ping pong, pool, daily meditation, Smash Brothers tournaments on a HUGE television, access to the Cigar Lounge, your choice of a sitting or standing desk, a free parking pass at a Haymarket Garage that’s only a stone’s throw from the Pinnacle Bank Arena, and free books! That’s right – request any book through the Sprious Reads program and we will buy it for you. We’d like to see the corporate machine beat THAT.
For the position itself we have some basic requirements (see below), but we are looking first and foremost for a culture and values fit. If you’re dedicated to both people and processes, and determined to improve yourself and those around you both personally and professionally, then come and join the dynamic team at Sprious!
We are seeking someone who is available between 5-10 hours per week to fulfill the following duties. Additional hours may be available based on performance:
- Utilize our task management software (Asana) to organize information for review and action by other team members
- Handle purchase requests from transaction to delivery, including tracking on expense sheets
- Organize internal and external documents using Google Drive + a physical filing system
- Process updates to our Sprious website
- Aide in onboarding activities such as new hire equipment purchase, setup, and office logistics
- Supplement the tracking and creation of interview documentation
- Prepare presentations and agendas for team meetings using Google Slides, Sheets, or Docs
- Conduct research and provide analysis on new initiatives such as software, team events, volunteer opportunities, and team apparel
- Serve as an accountability champion for our Haymarket office maintenance and security
- Run errands within Lincoln city limits
- Support the ongoing execution of the Sprious Monthly Challenge
- Spearhead team event planning for both in-person and virtual events
- Provide administrative support of employee recognition tracking
- 6 months in a similar, administrative role
- Highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A consistent willingness to ask thoughtful, probing questions
- High personal integrity, accountability and character
- Reliable transportation
This is not a remote position – we are seeking a candidate that is able to work in the Lincoln, NE office for this role.
Pay Range: $12-$13 per hour
Questions: Sarah Foley, Chief of Staff