Sprious is growing fast, and we need your help as an HR Recruiter to help us grow even faster.
We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated, highly-flexible, and driven HR Recruiter to help Sprious source the best talent for our growing team. The ideal candidate is able to utilize multiple channels to find potential candidates, proactively reach out to passive candidates, and build a solid talent pipeline for our future hiring needs.
If you’re looking to be a cog in a corporate machine, look elsewhere. But if you’re a self-starter who wants to contribute to one of Lincoln’s fastest-growing new technology companies, you’re in the right place!
We want YOU to leverage the power of networking to build relationships in the Lincoln area and beyond. We want YOU to lead our talent acquisition initiatives that will enable Sprious to continue to grow at an incredible pace.
We offer a competitive salary along with a generous benefits package that includes a 401(k) match and company-paid health insurance, plus voluntary vision & dental. Plus: smoothies, kegs, ping pong, pool, daily meditation, Smash Brothers tournaments on a HUGE television, access to the Cigar Lounge, your choice of a sitting or standing desk, a free parking pass at a Haymarket Garage that’s only a stone’s throw from the Pinnacle Bank Arena, and free books! That’s right – request any book through the Sprious Reads program and we will buy it for you. We’d like to see the corporate machine beat THAT.
For the position itself we have some basic requirements (see below), but we are looking first and foremost for a culture and values fit. If you’re driven by a love of people, networking, and the recruitment process, and determined to improve yourself and those around you both personally and professionally, then come and join the dynamic team at Sprious!
- Maintain a strong understanding of current open roles and responsibilities
- Interact with potential candidates via social media and professional networks
- Carefully craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with Department Leads to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing methodologies
- Develop a talent pipeline for future hiring needs, especially for those in executive or senior levels related to technology, sales and marketing
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants
- Seek referrals from current employees and external networks
- Maintain candidate databases
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- At least 5 years of proven experience in a Recruiting or similar role
- At least 1 year of experience with general HR work
- Hands-on experience with talent sourcing techniques
- Effective time management skills
- A data-driven mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A consistent willingness to ask thoughtful, probing questions
- High personal integrity and character
This is not a remote position – we are seeking a candidate that is able to work in the Lincoln, NE office for this role.
Salary: $50,000 – $60,000
Sarah Foley, Chief of Staff