Sprious is seeking a passionate, self-motivated, highly-flexible, and driven Sales Development Representative to grow our customer base. We are looking for someone who has a passion for seeking out and nurturing new sales prospects for our web scraping product line! The ideal candidate is able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment, prioritize a multitude of activities at once, speak up and share their opinion, and is a driver to the core.
If you’re looking to be a cog in a corporate machine, look elsewhere. But if you’re a self-starter who wants to create for one of Lincoln’s fastest-growing new technology companies, you’re in the right place!
We want YOU to generate new leads for our Scraping Robot web scraping product line. We want YOU to help us implement and scale our sales processes. We want YOU to work directly with our CEO on our biggest opportunities.
We offer a competitive salary along with a generous benefits package that includes a 401(k) match and company-paid health insurance, plus voluntary vision & dental. Plus: smoothies, kegs, ping pong, pool, daily meditation, Smash Brothers tournaments on a HUGE television, access to the Cigar Lounge, your very own sit/stand desk, a free parking pass at a Haymarket Garage that’s only a stone’s throw from the Pinnacle Bank Arena, and free books! That’s right – request any book through the Sprious Reads program and we will buy it for you. We’d like to see the corporate machine beat THAT.
For the position itself we have some basic requirements (see below), but we are looking first and foremost for a culture and values fit. If you’re driven by the challenge that sales can bring, and determined to improve yourself and those around you both personally and professionally, then come and join the dynamic team at Sprious!
- Engage a high volume of new prospects on a weekly basis (leverage email, LinkedIn, and automated tools)
- Call prospective customers with different call scripts regarding features, prices, benefits
- Establish email sequences to trickle over multiple months
- Contact customers who try our product for a short period but do not convert to paying
- Handle warm leads passed from our Customer Success team
- Assess size and value of opportunities along with technical fit, and get meeting scheduled with an executive
- Work directly with our CEO on product positioning, sales calls, and more
- Create proposals and follow up with customers to close the loop on sales inquiries
- Work with the existing customer base to drive upgrades and expand revenue
- High personal integrity and character
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in technology and ability to ‘speak the lingo’
- 1 year of sales experience preferred but not required
- Experience with a SaaS business model or previous experience in a tech company is a plus
- A consistent willingness to ask thoughtful, probing questions
- Ability to respond to customers in a friendly proactive manner
This is not a remote position – we are seeking a candidate that is able to work in the Lincoln, NE office for this role. However, we are temporarily allowing our employees to work from home during the ongoing pandemic.
Salary: $35,000-45,000 base + variable bonus with On-Target Earnings (OTE) from qualified lead generation up to a total $57,000-$67,000. There is no ceiling, so if quotas are exceeded then earning may be higher.
Sarah Foley, Chief of Staff