Our development team is growing and we’re looking for a talented Senior-level Developer who can lead technical projects from conception to release. This position requires fluency in the LAMP stack along with a continuous desire to learn and grow in the industry.
This position will be responsible for working on projects related to all areas of our technology stack. The Senior Developer will be proactive in optimizing our current development team while working alongside our current senior developer from our Ukraine office to consistently provide impactful ideas and deliverables.
As one of Lincoln’s fastest growing technology companies, Sprious is offering a unique opportunity to work closely with a dynamic, global team.
We offer 100% employer-paid health insurance, a flexible schedule, generous (14+ days) vacation time, regular employer-provided lunches, and uncapped growth opportunities. This position entails a salary between $70,000-$90,000 dependent on experience and expertise.
- Work on an IP address management system that handles tens of thousands of IPs
- Build and refactor a system supporting thousands of production customers
- Managing our growing development team
- Participate in design and development of core functionality utilizing expertise in LAMP stack technologies
- Creating and delivering exceptional user experiences
- Following best practices around development, testing, source control, and deployment
- Work with QA to develop automated test solutions across key aspects of applications
- 3+ years LAMP experience; Node.js is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug complex applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently
- Proficient in developing time and cost estimates for projects
- Experience working with Scrum methodology
- 14+ days Paid Time Off
- Regular employer-provided lunches
- 100% employer-paid health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Uncapped growth opportunities
Please provide a cover letter and resume to show us why you’re a good fit. Email: email@example.com